Friday, March 20, 2009

ANTM Cycle 1,002

I really, really want to post a prediction about whatever cycle of ANTM we're on. But I just can't be bothered...aside from the fabulous Miss J. Alexander, it's all just so terribly boring. I don't really want Janice Dickinson back, because she's become a cartoon character. And I do have to admit that this year's goddess theme was a definite improvements over last year's (cycle's!) campy alien theme.

But still, I'm pretty meh about the whole thing. At this point London is the only one with any personality, that I can see. (Yes, it's a personality contest.) I'm just not sure Tyra can make her cry.

I'm fondly remembering crazy b*tches past... you just know none of these snoozers are going to pee in a diaper, have bitches pouring beer on they weave, or not show appropriate awe and worship of Tyra, therefore inciting an insane rage. Where the Tiffanys at?!

No comments: